“Experts estimate that 80 to 90 percent of disease is stress-related.” – ABMP
Studies demonstrate that we can benefit from Massage Clearwater in short time frames like 15 minute chair Massage Clearwater or 30 minute table Massage Clearwater. Dr. Hernandez-Reif continues “…research that receiving bodywork 2-3 times a week is highly beneficial.” Jenny is the owner and operator of Massage Clearwater. As a working mother and wife living in Clearwater, Jenny understands how busy and stressful life can be in today’s society. Her goal is to help her Clearwater clients achieve a healthier lifestyle and higher quality of life by alleviating the tension and stress that these everyday anxieties place on our bodies and minds. The therapeutic benefits realized from Massage Clearwater will not only improve your health and wellness but it will also increase your productivity and performance in your work place, home life, and recreational activities.
Jenny graduated locally from The Humanities Center School of Massage in Clearwater which has very rigorous and extensive requirements that must be met before Clearwater Massage Certification and Diploma is awarded. Jenny maintains a passionate interest in her client’s health and wellness. She believes in the adage that says “your greatest wealth is your health” and your health directly affects the quality of our life. Jenny’s technical expertise and clinical experience combined with her client-centered care makes Massage Clearwater one of the premier Massage businesses in the Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs areas.
Services clients in the following locations:
- Private Practice
- Sports Massage for athletic teams or events
- Medical Clinics (i.e. Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, or Acupuncture clinics)
Massage Clearwater can help: anxiety, athletes, cancer patients, seniors, workplace tension, arthritis, fibromyalgia, prenatal, chronic diseases, allergies, circulation, injury recovery, and improve your golf game! Ok, maybe not improve your golf game, but you will definitely feel better while your out there!
Everybody deserves to be pampered. Call Jenny today at 727-580-0131 to discuss your Clearwater Massage needs.
Also check us out at:
massageclearwater.blogspot.com (Clearwater Massage Blog) for insightful ideas to better your health. Post your thoughts on our blog also. I would love to hear from you!
cafepress.com/clearwatermassagetherapy (Jenny’s massage merchandise) for novelty items with our company logo
squidoo.com/massageclearwater (squidoo lens) for fun facts and skin care products.
Top 5 things to consider when choosing a Massage Therapist in Clearwater:
Making the decision to choose a Massage Therapist in Clearwater is an important and personal decision that requires a careful selection process. It may even require some experimentation. Selecting the Masseuse in Clearwater that can meet your criteria and needs can make a difference in your Massage experience. If you’re considering your very first Massage in Clearwater, then you may experience some soreness afterwards. That is normal. A good Massage Therapist should leave you feeling good when the session is finished, and give you tips on how to get the most out of your Massage in Clearwater.
1. Check the Massage Therapists experience, certifications, and accreditations. Massage Businesses in Clearwater should have these documents available upon request. In addition, they should also have client testimonials, rates, and general information about the session. Have a consultation with the Massage Therapist before booking your appointment. If you have a gender preference, please let the therapist know ahead of time.
2. Be sure to set expectations ahead of time. Make the Massage Therapist in Clearwater aware of any questions and concerns that you may have. A seasoned Massage Therapist will typically ask you questions to learn about any injuries or sore areas that may be bothering you. Also, and most importantly, with first time clients the Massage Therapist will interview the client regarding their past medical history and health. They may also provide tips, after the Massage Clearwater session, on how to improve posture, stretching, and the importance of hydrating your body.
3. Give your Massage Therapist in Clearwater feedback during the Massage. Massage Therapists have varying styles and different experiences in their fields of expertise, so they may combine different Massage Therapy techniques during your session. It’s vital to let them know your personal preferences are during the massage. e.g. Deep Tissue Massage may be too painful if you are new to the massage experience. Let the Masseuse know if that happens.
4. Take note of your body’s response to your Massage Therapy session in Clearwater. The Masseuse will articulate what to expect and make sure that your comfortable, as well as ensuring that they instruct you on proper positioning on the table. A good Massage Therapist should make you feel relaxed and comfortable before, during, and after the session. Massage Therapy is a personal and private experience, so maintaining discreetness, modesty, and privacy for the client should always be a top priority.
5. You should develop a chemistry with your Massage Therapist in Clearwater. A good Massage Therapist in Clearwater will remember your specific health needs, such as special conditions, recent injuries, high-stress areas, and the strength of pressure preferred by the client. Great Massage Therapists have an intuitiveness about them and they just know what muscles need working more than others.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about Massage Clearwater, please feel free to call Jenny. She is personable, caring, and always makes certain that the clients interest is her top priority.
Thank you for considering Clearwater Massage Therapy as a partner in your better health and wellness!
Jenny grew up in the small town of Grand Blanc, Mi and moved to Florida with her family in 2002…
Massage Services Clearwater
Specializing in the following Therapeutic Massage Services in Clearwater…
I’ve had quite a few massages by Jenny and she is by far the best for a professional massage in Clearwater…
Please call today for a free consultation on how you can start seeing immediate results…
I've had quite a few massages by Jenny and she is by far the best for a professional massage in Clearwater. Not only does she relieve aches and pains, but she gives you advice on how to prevent that pain in the future . . . Jenny wants you to get better. I would definitely give her a try. You won't regret it.–Aleece Q, Teacher
Jenny from Clearwater Massage Therapy came to my home to give me a prenatal massage to relieve some of my pregnancy aches and pains and it was heaven! She made me feel completely relaxed and at-ease and after the massage, my tension had melted away. If your getting a massage in Clearwater, then I highly recommend Jenny!–Julie, Mother
I highly recommend using Jenny as your Clearwater massage therapist!!!!! I wont go to anyone else! Completely professional and always punctual.–Don